POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'll try a signature again... : Re: I'll try a signature again... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:30:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'll try a signature again...
Date: 26 Mar 2002 04:54:42
Message: <2kf0au0p9ma7a5jm8l7jol6b96ctrcs2ea@4ax.com>
On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:11:31 -0500, "Sir Charles W. Shults III"
<aic### [at] cflrrcom> wrote:
>    I see some very clever things here, and they are probably the best tutorial
> I could get into some of the features and allowances that the POV language has.
> The algorithm is very, very clever also.

I used the same method I have used one thread earlier for blob. Rest of sig
are typical obfuscated pov-sig-tricks. And just a little experience.

> I am still unpuzzling parts of it.

As next excersise try to unpuzzle and understand my sig. It shows my (imo
suggested in general) rules of obfuscated sig:
1. diversity of shape
  - one disc in sig, infinity planes on image
  - linear spheresweep in sig, curved lines on image
2. diversity of string/data (ABX vs. "-+((1*(,1,/.-,*/(,&.323/'1" )
3. no warning
4. works with default values and dimensions (readable even in 160x120 no AA)
5. no more 4 lines
6. no more 80 (afaik 76/78 are even better) chars per line

Have I forgot something ?

ABX